Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Updates for Illyria, River Tam and Fluttershy

Okay....
Photo time!!!!

Illyria
Finally got 'round to taking photos of my Illyria make up, decided in the end not to get the contacts.
Not much, but it will do

River Tam
Found a better dress at the bottom of my closet, a dress i didn't even know i had.
It's a little short, and it's not blue enough to be completely accurate, but it will do for tomorrow until I have time to sew a proper one.


Fluttershy
Not much as all i did was fix the cutie mark again.
The butterflies aren't that much work, just a little ribbon, thread and a strip of blue felt, safety pinned to the dress.



See, not that much

That's it for this update, I'll post halloween photos of me as River Tam, and me as Illyria, November 1st.

Happy Halloween for Tomorrow
and Happy Cosplaying everyone

Leopardmoon

No comments:

Post a Comment