Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ponies have taken over my brain (Update, Ponies and New Temporary project)

Okay for those who are not familiar with the My Little Pony craze that is sweeping through the internet like a plague let me catch you up.

*thinks hard* hmmmmm
Okay I can't really catch you up. I have no clue how i got addicted to My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic in the first place.
but while surfing the interwebs looking for cute pics of ponies

I stumbled onto this, A design for a wonderbolts hoodie. My brain went ... then went crazy.
The wonderbolts are the top flying team in Equestria....
Here is one of the mane cast modeling the outfits the wonderbolts wear in the show.
I have seen designs for hoodies of some of the other characters as well, which are cool too.

So that's my project for the next few weeks, I've also seen a few designs for other stuff like dresses. Some of which are really pretty. like a humanised version of fluttershy's gala dress
or this one of rarity she has done one for each of the mane cast so yeah.
I might attempt one a bit later in the year.
haven't found anything for princess luna yet for that area, please let me know if you find something

For this project I'm going to need
[ ] plain, bright blue hoodie
[ ] lots of either yellow fabric or embroidery thread
[ ] Time to do this.

If you haven't seen Friendship is Magic yet, check it out.
I know it's up on youtube, and if you don't speak English, I'm pretty sure it will be in your language soon or at least with subtitles in your language.

Leopardmoon

No comments:

Post a Comment