Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2011

New Costume: Princess Luna

hi...
I didn't expect to be updating today.
This is one of the costumes i would like to get done before the end of 2012 (No i do not believe the world is going to end in 2012, it's just after that point i'll be getting ready to go or be going to University, so not much time for cosplay.... :(
This one makes me a little nervous though... Not as nervous as the Kaylee ruffle dress, but this one could be a little tricky. Especially after this character's sudden change in appearance from her first appearance in the second half of the pilot of season 1 to her next appearance in early season 2.
I'm talking about Princess Luna from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I'm gonna go with her season 1 appearance, just because i like it more, and it's easy to match colours to, because she's not in darkness like she is in season 2.

Needed

Light blue semi-long wig - Need to buy
Dress - could be tricky as i want something a little old fashioned for her in a specific colour - might have to make myself....
Ears, Wings and Horn - I can make these myself
Shoes- buy
Crown- I could make this... but it could be just easier to buy a little kid tiara and decorate that.

That's it for this post
Happy Cosplaying
Leopardmoon

2 comments: