Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Photos - Illyria and River Tam updates

Happy first of the month....
and happy halloween for yesterday

I had a fun time...
though nobody knew what character i was all day... which sucked.
Okay...
So I dressed up as River Tam during the school day.... All i got were surprised looks from my friends to see me in a dress for once, and one comment of 'Nice Boots'
:(
No photos because i forgot to take some before i got changed into my second costume for that day....

and for the Evening i was, Illyria
Now that I actually have photos for.
I actually looked pretty much like the character does in the episode.
My hair is still blue... i'm gonna wash most of it out after i'm finished writing this blog post



These are the my favourite photos of me as Illyria

Well I hope everyone who reads my blog had a fun halloween.
Unlikely to update again in November due to upcoming school exams.
but after that expect some updates as i'll be working on a Kaylee's shindig dress, Fluttershy and River Tam costumes over the summer holidays. (Which for me is like late November-January)

Happy Cosplaying
Leopardmoon

No comments:

Post a Comment