Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Kaylee Update (Includes photos)

Hi All

I know I don't normally update during the week... but I have something to actually post today, as well as the promised photos.

But first to the updates
I've been a busy bee tonight and now my bodice for my dress is 70ish% done.
I'm happy enough with it to post photos... well a photo.
 Bodice... is 70% done...ish.. still need to add details... sleeves... the first layer of ruffles, and additional tailoring will be done later
 My Dr Who scarf... it's long enough to go around three people.
My weird loki inspired head band thing...
4 pipecleaners 


Also i'm reconsidering commissioning a loki cosplay costume and thinking about doing it myself... if anyone can forward me to any good tutorials, that will be a big help.

And Tomorrow is cosplay thursday... I'm going to do a partial Coraline cosplay wearing what elements of the costume I have. I'll post photos if I remember.


Happy Cosplaying
I'll post again as soon as I can
Leopardmoon

No comments:

Post a Comment