Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Updates for Illyria, River Tam and Fluttershy

Okay

Illyria

Didn't end up going shopping today, that has been moved to tomorrow. So getting Illyria make up will have to wait until tomorrow. that's it for that costume.

River Tam

I have a dress that is the right length to be a mock underdress, so i can work with that for now.
So i can start on prototypes soon. But i need to do a little more research first as the dress isn't shown that well in the movie, which is annoying, but not so annoying as to put me off making this costume completely.
okay the dress has side seams apparently, well at least the bottom half does from what i can see from the 'jellyfish dress' shot on Miranda

Fluttershy

Me and my best friend are cosplaying tomorrow in a late celebration of it being 1 year since the first ep of MLP:FiM aired. we were both busy on the actual day so yeah.
So me and her are gonna have a pony party and dress up as Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy.
I'll try and get a wig for tomorrow and i'm gonna make some temporary coloured card wings, my final ones will be felt or feathered, if i have the cash, unfortunately i'm rather lacking in yellow felt or feathers right now, so card ones will have to do.
I can finish the felt Angel bunny plushie and her cutie mark tonight though.

I'd better get onto that now then...
Post photos of my fluttershy costume tomorrow

and here's a list of random stuff i want from different fandoms just cos i'm random like that
Kaylee parasol and Jayne's hat (Firefly/Serenity)
Ravenclaw Scarf (Harry Potter) (yes I'm a Ravenclaw, don't judge me because of the fandom house i'm in)
Ranger pin (Babylon 5)
4th dr scarf (Dr who)

Happy Cosplaying Readers

Leopardmoon

2 comments:

  1. http://serenifly.tripod.com/serenityriver5.html

    I'm also making a River costume (yay!) and I just found this website. Hopefully it will help you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link
    it will be a great help thank you
    :D

    ReplyDelete